My Favourite online shops
Updated : 14.01.2016
Hey guys. I have been suffering a fever this week so I haven’t been taking any photos, but instead I wanted to share with you a list of my favourite online shops, so you can browse trough them if you are bored at home just like I am. Tomorrow I have a fitting for Ivana Pilja’s fashion show for the upcoming fashion week so I need to get some beauty sleep, but before i go to sleep… i like to look at clothes online. So here is my list.
- Luc Luc – CLOSED!
- Good Night Macaroon – Really nice stuff, excellent quality and really stylish!
- Fashion Connector – Is a luxury brand with amazing items from designers all over the world!
- Missguided – Good prices, some items are not as good as in pictures but cheap.
- Boohoo – Cheap and good shoes and clothes.
- AmiClubWear – BILLIONS of shoes for super cheap prices.
- Ali – Everyone knows this is the cheapest of the cheapest of the cheapest.
- Asos – Cool unique items can be found, good quality ,good prices.
- River island – Not cheap BUT AMAZING!
- Urban outfitters -Sometimes has stuff I like J
- Jusfab – Cool cheap shoes.
- New look – Cheap shoes and clothes.
- Nordstorm – Haven’t received order, but has some good stuff I like.
- Romwe – You might receive items that look completely different from the photo.But great value 🙂
- Sheinside – Also very cheap and very good shop
- Shein – Cheap as well 😀
- Shoepie – Really cool items can be found !
- Jollychic – Cheap clothes and great quality!
- Choies.com – Loads of clothes and shoes
- ikrush.com – Sexy dresses and nice casual things for ladies
- Publicdesire.com – my favourite shoe shop full of amazing boots and heels
- Chichiclothing.com – Amazing romantic dresses for formal and informal ocasions
Leave a comment with some other shops you like 😀